I.E.C Korea hopes to be a partner for research and development of
your global products and business.
Setup in 2001, as a subsidiary of I.E.C. Group, I.E.C. Korea carries out safety and efficacy clinical studies and consumer tests for products of dermatological and ophthalmologic use such as cosmetics, fragrances, households and chemicals.
The clinical evaluation of safety and efficacy of your products in I.E.C. Korea by our confidential, objective, qualified and well-organized activities as well as update techniques assist you to promote your creative capacities.
Over 10,000 volunteers in data base of I.E.C. Korea and 50,000 in the world I.E.C
- - Perfect adaptation of medical examination before inclusion in database
- - Selection of volunteers with ‘wash out period’ by computerize a database
- - Complete inclusion/non-inclusion criteria for each study
Priority in quality
- - Certified ISO 9001 version 2015 since 2005
- - In-life audit and quality control of studies by independent quality unit
- - Good clinical practice (G.C.P.) in every procedure
- - High performance according to well-adapted procedures
Experience and know-how
- Dermatologists and ophthalmologists control studies
- Bioengineering technique by experienced and trained technicians
- Update technology for objective measurement and evaluation
- Expert in local regulation (Functional cosmetics of the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety)